TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The SeeV™ is the trading name of DAM ENTERPRISES LTD. [Regd. 7059622].
Please read this Customer Agreement carefully before signing up to use any of DAM ENTERPRISES LTD’s [DE] Services or Products. By using DE’s services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. DE may revise these terms at any time and will notify you of any changes by emailing you the change and posting the modified terms on the website.
CANDIDATES AND JOBSEEKERS
Signing up is accomplished by registering online at The SeeV™ website (www.theseev.co.uk). It is your responsibility to keep your account information current in order to maintain up to date information regarding your profile. You may update your information at any time by going online and using your online ID and Password to edit your account. It is your responsibility to keep your Online ID and password confidential. If you forget your Online ID or Password, you may contact DE by email or phone and answer a privacy protected question of your choosing in order for us to ensure that you are the user requesting your Online ID or Password. DE only updates your information upon you providing it with updated information.
The SeeV™ is private, unless you choose otherwise.. You may send your SeeV link to any recruiter or employer you wish, and track this activity and correspondence on your personal dashboard on our website.
Membership Services and Fees
DE charges Job Seekers a fee for creating and storing their SeeV’s on its website. DE reserves the right to remove any document, link, or video that at its sole discretion it deems to be offensive such as, but not limited to, the use of profanity, racism, defamatory statement, or any video containing copyrighted material(s).
Updating your SeeV
You are responsible for updating your SeeV with any new information. You will be able to continuously update the content of your SeeV at any time for no charge. You will be able to create and store up to 3 SeeV profiles with different combinations of assets (video interview, CV etc.) You are responsible for reviewing all of the information that is maintained in your account. DE does not review the information to make sure it is correct and is not liable for any errors in any information that you provided. You agree that you will not post any false information in your resume and you agree to indemnify DE from any lawsuit filed against it by an Employer that hired you and later discovered that you posted false information in your SeeV.
Your SeeV will remain on our site for 12 months or until you notify us to remove it, whichever occurs sooner. You agree that should you terminate your account, online access to your SeeV and your account and records ceases as of the date of termination. After 30 days from the date of termination DE shall delete your account from the server. You agree that DE is under no obligation to keep your SeeV subsequent to termination. Furthermore, you release DE from any and all responsibility and/or liability due to the accessibility and use, or lack thereof, of your account and SeeV subsequent to termination.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information on this site is intended for general information purposes only to potential employers and recruiters and does not guarantee that you will be hired for a job or be awarded an interview. All information in your SeeV is provided to DE by you. DE does not inspect your SeeV, which includes your video interview, CV and any additional documents and links, for completeness or accuracy. Notwithstanding any other statement on The SeeV web site, DE makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding and including, but not limited to, the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability of information or material stored by DE or otherwise available through DE. The DE service and everything on The SeeV web site is provided to you “as is” and “as available.” DE makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its services, the web site or its content and DE does not make any guarantee that you will be hired as a result of posting your SeeV on our website. DE does not warrant that The SeeV web site is free of viruses or other harmful components that may affect your computer. Access to information on The SeeV web site depends upon operation of Internet and telecommunications facilities which are not owned or controlled by DE and therefore DE assumes no liability for any transmission delay, service interruption, data corruption or other problem connected with accessing The SeeV web site.
DE disclaims all representations and warranties, including, for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, no information, whether oral or written, obtained from you by DE or its agents or employees shall create any warranty not expressly made in these Terms & Conditions. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then warranties will be disclaimed to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
DE shall not be held responsible or liable for any actions taken, either wholly or in part, based on the information provided on The SeeV website or for any loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from any transactions conducted with DE. The information, services, and materials contained in this website or available through our other services, and without limitation, all text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “AS IS” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, DE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,– as well as representations and warranties of title, non-infringement, freedom from computer viruses, worms, and other operating problems, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. DE does not represent or guarantee warrant that the information accessible via our website or other services is always accurate, complete or current. DE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, OR INJURY YOU MAY SUSTAIN THROUGH YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES, whether or not they were accessed via our web site or other services. Liability Limitations IN NO EVENT SHALL DE’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF DE’s SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO DE.
We will try to resolve any problems or issues that you may have with our services or organisation. If we are unable to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, each of us agrees that any dispute or controversy between us, or arising in any way out of the use or operation of our web site or other services, or any information, services, products, and materials contained in this site or available through our other services, shall be submitted for confidential arbitration., except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate DE’s intellectual property rights, DE may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
EMPLOYERS and RECRUITERS
As a ‘subscriber’ to DE’s service you will have the right to create a user account for multiple users within your company, upload, search and view Candidate SeeV’s and contact and correspond with those candidates through the system, create private job folders in which to store the online links to those SeeV’s, view all of your account activities on your private dashboard, and hire candidates with no additional fees. You may use the services provided on The SeeV web site by purchasing a set amount of Credits. By registering with The SeeV you authorize DE to charge your credit card in the amount of any Credit packages you choose to purchase.
DE reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the web site and all other services, without any further notice or any liability to you or any third party should any monies due be outstanding for more than three working days.
INDEMNIFICATION OF DE
The Employer or Recruiter agrees to indemnify and hold DE harmless in the event that a Job Seeker sues the Employer or Recruiter for a violation of any employment law. The Employer or Recruiter agrees to pay all of DE’s legal fees and court costs as they are incurred including any retainer fees as well as pay for any damage award obtained by any Job Seeker against DE as a result of his or her Employment relationship with the Employer, or Service relationship with the Recruiter.
DE makes every effort to make our systems available, secure and confidential. However, we do not imply any warranty nor do we guarantee prompt or proper delivery of information or zero data loss.
DE makes no representation or warranty of any type regarding the accuracy of information contained within and provided by users of the system.
Any material obtained or downloaded by using the DE service is at your own discretion and risk. DE is not liable for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from such actions.
DE is a private system and any unauthorized use or misuse of the system will be prosecuted. We log all activity that takes place within our systems and may monitor your activity directly.
Advice or information obtained by you from DE shall not create a warranty beyond what is stated in DE’s Terms of Service.
Your privacy is important to us. At The SeeV™ [the trading name of Dam Enterprises Ltd. (DE)] we have adopted the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will not share your contact information without your consent.
- We utilize industry standard protocols and technology to secure sensitive information that you provide.
- collection and use of your personal information
- parties with whom your information is shared
- how to modify and delete your account information
- confidentiality and security measures that protect your information
- how to contact us
Collection and use of your Personal Information
- DE collects personal information when you register with The SeeV, when you use/ visit DE’s pages or the pages of certain DE partners. DE may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, phone number, email address, post code, gender, occupation, industry, and job function or title. For social networking purposes, we may ask for your LinkedIn profile address.
- DE collects information about your transactions within The SeeV system with us, our Employer clients and with our Recruiter clients.
- DE automatically receives and records information that our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, DE cookie information, and the page you request.
- DE uses information for the following general purposes: to display your name, job function, industry, location, your CV, your video interview video and any other documents / links you choose to include on your SeeV; to contact you regarding our products and services and your SeeV; to create additional content for your SeeV with assets you submit subsequent to first registration and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Children are not eligible to use our services. DE requests that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use our services.
Parties with whom your Information is shared
- DE will share your information with those Employers and Recruiters that you authorize to view your SeeV. This includes Employers and Recruiters that you email a link to your SeeV, and Employers and Recruiters that subscribe to access your SeeV if you have given it a public setting.
- With the exception of the sharing and access arrangements described above, DE does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- DE may set and access DE cookies on your computer.
How to modify and delete your Account Information
- You can edit your DE account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to DE’s service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and The SeeV™Newsletter, which are considered part of your DE account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can deactivate your DE account through your dashboard at any time. It is possible that information we previously collected from you may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and security measures that protect your Information
- We limit access to personal information about you to DE employees and partners who need access to that information in order to provide products or services to you or to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with appropriate regulations to protect personal information about you.
How to Contact Us
DAM Enterprises Ltd.
14 Whiteladies Road
Tel. 00 44 117 946 4613
Effective Date: January 31 2013